16-17 February 2019:
Join us for our Essential ‘Frostbite’ Adventure Weekend!
We’ll get afloat to celebrate the joys of winter Anglesey sea kayaking. We’ll make the most of the conditions, enjoy great fun afloat and develop some dynamic water skills – in a relaxed learning environment!
At all our events we organise compatible groups, agree objectives, and create a series of progressive coaching days to meet your goals. We’ll make best use of conditions and will match them to your aims and experience.
The fantastic sea kayaking environment of Anglesey, North Wales. 360 degrees of high quality coastline, tide races, rocky coves and islands, surf beaches – it’s all here!
We recommend Anglesey Outdoors – www.angleseyoutdoors.com – who have private rooms, bunk house, camping and an onsite bar & catering. We will be based at Anglesey Outdoors for the weekend and will meet you there each day.
What’s the cost?
2 full days of dedicated sea kayak coaching, with a maximum group size of 6:
£120 (not including accommodation or equipment provision).
What do I do next?
1. Check out the program and choose your coaching sessions
2. Submit the online booking form
3. Make 50% deposit payment – you’ll receive an email from us with payment details
4. Contact Anglesey Outdoors and reserve accommodation, or organise alternative options
5. Sort out transport and sea kayak – you’re good to go! (contact us for advice, if needed)