20-22 September 2019 (3 days)
What’s it about?
The Essential Sea Kayak Coaching Festival is back! This high-quality sea kayak coaching weekend offers fantastic venues, great coaches, a wonderful base and welcoming atmosphere. Come join us!
Once again, we will limit group sizes to maximise safety, enjoyment and learning. A maximum of six paddlers per group, maximum of six groups per day – the coaching experience of a dedicated course with the atmosphere
of a larger event. If you’re looking for great coaching in a supportive environment – with great social fun each evening – this is the weekend for you!
Is it for me?
We recommend confidence paddling in open water conditions – if you’re ready to develop moderate water sea kayaking skills (or beyond), we’re delighted to welcome you to our coaching weekends.
The fantastic sea kayaking environment of Anglesey, North Wales. 360 degrees of high quality coastline, tide races, rocky coves and islands, surf beaches – it’s all here!
We recommend Anglesey Outdoors – www.angleseyoutdoors.com – who have private rooms, bunk house, camping and an onsite bar & catering. We will be based at Anglesey Outdoors for the weekend and will meet you there each day.
Check out the 2019 program PDF for an overview of our planned coaching sessions.
What do I do next?
1. Check out the program and choose your coaching sessions
2. Complete the event booking form and return to us – scan / email or post
3. Make 50% deposit payment – see booking form for details
4. Contact Anglesey Outdoors and reserve accommodation (we also have some available bed space)
5. Sort out transport and sea kayak – you’re good to go!