30 October-1 November 2015
What’s it about?
High-quality sea kayak coaching weekends – fantastic venues, great coaches, a wonderful base and welcoming atmosphere.
A maximum of six paddlers per group, maximum of six group per day – the coaching experience of a dedicated course, combined with the atmosphere of a larger event.
BOOK YOUR PLACES NOW!
Sessions afloat will include:
- Intermediate & advanced tide race skills
- Intro & intermediate white water skills for sea kayakers
- Group management essentials: leadership skills in moderate & advanced conditions
- Safer sea kayaking: intermediate & advanced safety & rescue skills for leaders & group members
- Survival skills in the ‘impact zone’ – Coasteering for sea kayakers
- Intermediate boat handling skills for sea kayakers
- Sea kayak classics: Anglesey journey
Download the Essential Sea Kayak Weekend Program
for more details:
The fantastic sea kayaking environment of Anglesey, North Wales. 360 degrees of high quality coastline, tide races, rocky coves and
islands, surf beaches – it’s all here!
We recommend Anglesey Outdoors – www.angleseyoutdoors.com – who have private rooms, bunk house, camping and an onsite bar & catering. We will be based at Anglesey Outdoors for the weekend and will meet you there each day.
Sessions are full day – meet outside Anglesey Outdoors at 09:00.
Contact us to reserve a sea kayak at £20-25 per day.
How do I book?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request your chosen
spaces. We’ll reply to you with confirmation.
Come along on your chosen days and enjoy the experience!