We provide dedicated coaching courses for paddlesport clubs, school teachers and outdoor centre staff.
We have extensive experience of skills coaching, safety / rescue training, British Canoeing coach / leader training / assessment, and expedition organisation. Our background in National Centres, outdoor businesses and educational establishments gives us an excellent perspective on your personal and professional development goals.
We are available to provide coaching courses throughout the UK and overseas.
We can deliver a wide range of coaching and guiding courses – check out the rest of the website for inspiration,
or contact us with your own coaching and guiding plans.
We also offer the following British Canoeing courses:
- 2 Star / FSRT
- Personal Performance Awards in: canoe, white water kayak, sea kayak, surf kayak
- Paddlesport leader / instructor
- Foundation modules – outdoor education / fundamentals / fitness for paddlesports
- Sea kayak leader training / assessment
- Advanced sea kayak leader training / assessment
- Coastal / open water navigation training
- Guide modules – leadership, trip planning, camp craft & expedition skills
- Core coach training
- Sheltered water training / assessment
- Sea kayak coach training / assessment
- Advanced sea kayak coach training / assessment
Contact us to discuss your development aims, and for a competitively-priced dedicated coaching plan.
Our Essential Sea Kayak Workshops also offer a fresh approach to familiar situations –
alternative solutions to traditional challenges!
Free from syllabus demands, we tailor workshops to your aims and experience, focusing on useful and effective
real-world skills. If you’re a club or centre looking for a stimulating experience for your coaching team, get in touch!
Based on our extensive experience of sea kayak safety, coaching and boat handling skills –
we aim to create stimulating, challenging, fun and enlightening experiences afloat.
Our current range of Essential Workshops include:
Essential Boat Handling Skills: foundation kayaking skills for dynamic conditions
Safer Sea Kayaking: for group members, leaders & coaches
Sea Kayak Coaching: student-centred strategies for coaches & leaders
Surviving the Impact Zone: essential rock gardening safety skills for sea kayakers
These workshops are ideal for clubs and groups that wish to arrange their own dedicated training weekends –
contact us for available options.