19-21 April 2019:
Tune up for the season with our Spring Essentials Sea Kayak Coaching Weekend!
In fantastic venues and with great company, join our excellent coaches in developing your personal skills in dynamic water – at your chosen level.
This year, we’re inviting you to trust us! We simply ask you to select from one of the following three levels:
- Level 1: developing open water skills: foundation skills for dynamic waters, intro to surf, tide race, rock hopping skills – ideal for developing 3 Star / Sea Kayaker award skills
- Level 2: developing moderate water skills: intro tide race skills, rock hopping, wind / waves in moderate conditions -ideal for developing Sea Kayak Leader / Coach skills
- Level 3: developing advanced water skills: tide race, dynamic water, surf action – ideal for developing Advanced Sea Kayak Leader / Coach skills
We will organise like-minded groups of compatible ability, discuss and agree aims / objectives, and create a series of progressive coaching days to meet your goals. We’ll make best use of the conditions and will match them to aims and experience. Join us for a great coaching experience – choose your level and we’ll take care of the rest!
Many of our clients have benefited from this weekend as excellent preparation for British Canoeing award assessments – see level descriptions above. Contact us to discuss your aims in detail.
At all our events we organise compatible groups, agree objectives, and create a series of progressive coaching days to meet your goals. We’ll make best use of conditions and will match them to your aims and experience.
Join us for a great coaching experience – choose your level and we’ll take care of the rest!
If you’re looking to enjoy a productive coaching experience in supportive atmosphere – with great social evenings – these are the weekends for you!
The fantastic sea kayaking environment of Anglesey, North Wales. 360 degrees of high quality coastline, tide races, rocky coves and islands, surf beaches – it’s all here!
We recommend Anglesey Outdoors – www.angleseyoutdoors.com – who have private rooms, bunk house, camping and an onsite bar & catering. We will be based at Anglesey Outdoors for the weekend and will meet you there each day.
What’s the cost?
3 full days of dedicated sea kayak coaching, with a maximum group size of 6:
£180 (not including accommodation or equipment provision)
If you’re unable to paddle with us for all three days, you can join your chosen coaching sessions at a daily cost of £60.
On the days you’re unable to attend, simply choose ‘No Session Selected’ on our Online Booking Form.
What do I do next?
1. Check out the program and choose your coaching sessions
2. Submit the online booking form
3. Make 50% deposit payment – you’ll receive an email from us with payment details
4. Contact Anglesey Outdoors and reserve accommodation, or organise alternative options
5. Sort out transport and sea kayak – you’re good to go! (contact us for advice, if needed)