In 2020 / 2021 we have suspended our regular Terms & Conditions.
Given the exceptional circumstances of these years, we guarantee that all courses fees paid by our students for any 2020 / 2021 courses are 100% refundable, for any reason and without any time limit.
You can book with us, confident that your deposit / course fee payments are secure and refundable.
- Kayak Essentials course fees include: all coaching and guiding services
- Our courses do not include: accommodation costs, catering needs, transport
- If you require sea kayak provision, or transport to / from coaching venues, please contact us to discuss your needs
Terms and Conditions of Booking (2021)
- A place can only be reserved on receipt of a completed booking form and course fee.
- 50% of the total course fee is required at the time of booking; the balance payable 3 weeks prior to the course date.
Please Come Prepared
– if you book a British Canoeing qualification course, please ensure the following:
- You have the all necessary equipment (see specific course guidelines).
- You are familiar with British Canoeing requirements (including costs and registration) for your chosen course –
for latest guidelines visit: www.britishcanoeing.org.uk/coaching-leadership/
Cancellation by You (suspended until after 2021 – 100% course fee refund guarantee – see above)
- If you need to cancel a course booking, please contact us by email.
- Cancellations up to 3 weeks before the course date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations by the client: less than 3 weeks prior to the course date: if this cancellation affects the running of the course and/or impacts upon other clients’ bookings, we reserve the right to retain 100% of monies paid to that date.
- If we find a replacement booking, we will refund all monies paid by you.
Cancellation by Us
- We make every attempt to ensure that advertised courses do actually run, but do reserve the right to cancel at any time where the bookings fail to reach a viable minimum number.
- In the event where conditions are deemed to be unsuitable, as much notice as possible will be given and clients will be offered the following options:
- Full refund of fees paid.
- You may also choose the same course on alternative dates.
- We will not be liable for payments made to other service providers, such as travel, accommodation, equipment hire.
- All coaching sessions are protected by Professional Indemnity insurance cover.
- All lead coaches will be appropriately qualified Sea Kayak Coaches, with current British Canoeing membership and first aid qualifications.
- This insurance does not cover individual participants for claims arising from personal accident, loss of possessions or inability to attend any or all coaching days.
- We strongly recommend all participants to ensure that they have appropriate personal insurance in place to cover them against such eventualities.