Terms and Conditions of Booking (2022)
- Kayak Essentials course fees include: all coaching and guiding services
- Our courses do not include: accommodation costs, catering needs, transport
- A place can only be confirmed with a completed booking and course fee.
- Please refer to individual course booking information for specific course fees.
Cancellation by You
- If you need to cancel a course booking, please contact us by email.
- Cancellations up to 4 weeks before the course date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations by the client: less than 4 weeks prior to the course date: if this cancellation affects the running of the course and/or impacts upon other clients’ bookings, we reserve the right to retain 100% of monies paid to that date.
- If we find a replacement booking, we will refund all monies paid by you.
Cancellation by Us
- We make every attempt to ensure that advertised courses do actually run, but do reserve the right to cancel at any time where the bookings fail to reach a viable minimum number.
- In the event where conditions are deemed to be unsuitable, as much notice as possible will be given and clients will be offered the following options:
- Full refund of fees paid.
- You may also choose the same course on alternative dates.
- We will not be liable for payments made to other service providers, such as travel, accommodation, equipment hire.
- All coaching sessions are protected by Professional Indemnity insurance cover.
- All lead coaches will be appropriately qualified, with current British Canoeing membership and first aid qualifications.
- This insurance does not cover individual participants for claims arising from personal accident, loss of possessions or your inability to attend any or all coaching days.
- We strongly recommend all participants to ensure that they have appropriate personal insurance in place to cover them against such eventualities.